By: Haitham Alhumsi
Ripp modification’s has released a new jeep supercharger kit for the 3.8 liter V6 Jeep JK. The supercharger kit is a simple yet effective kit comprising of:
- A Vortech V-3 fully enclosed and self oiled supercharger head unit.
- A manderel bent induction pipe on the supercharger hot side.
- Two additional RC fuel injectors for additional injection.
- A tuned Ripp ‘black box’ injector and timing controller.
- A switchable tune for switching between a low octane and high octane tune.
- All the clamps, couplers and hardware required for the install.
For further power increases rip offers:
- A manderel bent cat-back exhaust system
- An off-road snorkel Airbox for the supercharger coldside
- And a water and methanol injection ‘boost cooler’ kit
The kit in stage 1 form has dynoed over 240 whp which is a 115 hp increase over the stock power figures….
Here’s a startup and rev video clip of the kit:
For more information on this kit: